Thursday, October 21, 2021

Disclaimer

This website collecting some of Bryan Caplan's most useful advice is an unofficial fan site. I have obtained permission from Dr. Caplan and from the Liberty Fund to reprint these pieces, but I made the selection and any mistakes in those judgments is on me. 

I should mention that while I endorse almost of Professor Caplan's advice, I can't agree with his suggestion that his readers avoid following the news. I try to avoid TV news as much as possible, but I believe subscribing to the local newspaper is a good way to know what's going on in your community, and that local news coverage tends to keep politicians (relatively) efficient and honest. I also have a digital subscription to the New York Times; I simply tune out the coverage in areas where I think the paper is weak, such as technology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Tips For Making Decisions

Photo by Vladislav Babienko on Unsplash By Bryan Caplan When we see people making bad decisions – whether as consumers or voters – we often...